Based on a full priced “normal” portrait session, the saving is £115.00. Please read my notes below to see if a mini studio session is suitable for you.
How does a mini session differ from a “normal” session?
– Mini studio sessions are strictly limited to 30 minutes and are only suitable for babies who can sit up by themselves unaided and older children. They are not available for newborn sessions. Time is limited so it may not be possible to capture family photos and only one backdrop setting will be used for the shoot. It is important that you arrive on time.
– A “normal” session is bespoke to the individual(s). I work with your child rather than against the clock and children are not rushed in any way. There will be plenty of time for individual photos of children as well as with siblings and family and to change backdrops.
For some children though, 30 minutes is plenty time to be in front of the camera! However, some children may take a while to settle in new surroundings and therefore extra time is required. If you think your child will take a while to settle, then I would recommend booking a normal session where more time is allocated.
– From a mini session, I will edit a between 10-15 photos from each mini-session. Black and white versions will be presented where it compliments both images.
– From a “normal session” I will edit approximately 25-30 photos (sometimes more depending on how the shoot goes). Again, black and white versions will be presented where it compliments both images.
Please note,however, no guarantee can be made with regard to how many photos are provided at either session.
– At a mini session, the images will be sent to you by a downloadable link.
– At a normal session, digital images are nicely packaged for collection or delivery.
– A mini session is offered at a promotional rate due to the reduction of time involved at the shoot and editing and is a great way to capture new photos of your little ones whilst saving money.
– A normal portrait session Monday to Friday is £50.00 and is bespoke to the individuals. Digital images are £35.00 each (with discounts available for the full set of images purchased) .
As with all portrait sessions, wall art, additional prints or products are available to purchase as per my portrait brochure. Click here to go to my portrait pricing page where you can download a copy of my 2014 brochure.
If you would like to book a mini session, or for further information, please contact me with the date you require and whether you require a morning or afternoon session. Sessions will start from 10.00 a.m. Later sessions (for school children age) will be available if required.
If you would like to share the post with your friends on your Facebook or Twitter pages, you can do via the icons below.
Any questions, please ask!
Thank you x